To realise this ambitious objective, we believe collaborating with other initiatives and projects that are moving towards the same objectives, is essential. We are delighted to announce the start of a fruitful and successful collaboration with H2020 ASSET project, a holistic and scalable solution for research, innovation, and education in energy transition (see video).
The project aims to create a community and to provide the tools to create and share the knowledge and skills needed to efficiently tackle the energy transition processes.
ASSET´s goal is twofold:
1) To create a sustainable and scalable ecosystem (community) including all energy transition and education stakeholders:
- Companies from the energy sector
- Universities and training actors
- Authorities and policy makers
2) To deliver the framework and means for the continuous collaborative definition of the knowledge-competencies-skills required for the energy transition and for continuous resource pooling to efficiently educate/train large numbers of people in diverse and interdisciplinary topics and carry out research and innovation activities.